2013 GALlop for Children
The 13th Annual GALlop for Children
The Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Foundation and the Guardian ad Litem Project have formed a partnership to host the GALlop for Children. The GALlop raises money for clothing, food, and holiday gifts for needy children and families represented by GALs. By participating in the 13th Annual GALlop for Children, you have a unique opportunity to serve the community and to make the holiday season brighter for many abused, neglected, and dependent children, their caregivers, and other children served by the GALs in the Cuyahoga County Juvenile Court.
- All 5k walkers/runners will receive a long sleeve technical shirt.
- All ½ Mile participants age 14 and under will receive a ribbon, t-shirt, and goodies!
- Healthy refreshments along with coffee, hot chocolate, and homemade cookies provided after the race!
- 5K Entry before Wed, Dec 4th: $18
- 5K Entry after Wed, Dec 4th: $22
- Phantom Runner: $20 Donation (I want to support the kids, but don't make me run!)
- Fun Run for children 14 and under: Donation of 1 new unwrapped toy per child.
- Cash Prizes! Top 3 Overall Male and Female
- Top 3 in each Age Division: Under 14; 15-19; 20-24; 25-29; 30-34; 35-39; 40-44; 45-49; 50-54; 55-59; 60-64; 65-70; 70+
- 1st Guardian ad Litem, Juvenile Court Employee, and Cuyahoga County Employee
Participants who collect donations receive fundraising prizes:
- Raise $500.00, Receive a Commemorative Jacket
- Raise $200.00, Receive Dinner for Two
- Raise $100.00, Receive a Gift Certificate
- Raise $50.00, Receive a Water Bottle
If you have questions, please contact HMA Promotions at 216-752-5151 or email email@example.com