2014 Steve Cullen Healthy Heart Club Run/Walk
18th Annual Steve Cullen Healthy Heart Club 8K Run (Scored); 2mile Fun Run and Walk (Unscored)
8:45am registration; 10:00am start.
The course follows a scenic path along Underwood Parkway in Wauwatosa. The course begins and ends at the Wil-O-Way Clubhouse. The scenic trek will take you past a golf course, alongside the Menomonee River and through Milwaukee County's beautiful Hansen and Hoyt Parks.
This is a true Winter Classic!
NEW IN 2014!!!
AN INDOOR OPTION FOR CULLEN RUNNERS AND WALKERS at WAC!
For those wishing to participate in the Steve Cullen Healthy Heart Club Run and Walk who do not wish to brave the out-of-doors we have just the thing for you! An indoor option at the Wisconsin Athletic Club In Wauwatosa. Location: 8700 W. Watertown Plank Rd.
Simply register below and select the "Indoor" option when asked for the location you desire.
Please note that you MUST register before January 31, 2013 to get a Cullen Run dry weave T-shirt. Once you are registered, you can go the WAC Wauwatosa facility between February 9th and February 15th for your one-time visit and exercise your brains out! You can spend your time on a treadmill, on an elliptical, or any other apparatus….it’s up to you! Whatever you choose to do, you will know that you’re helping the Cullen cause; fighting heart disease…and staying warm doing it.
When you arrive at the Wauwatosa WAC; just tell them you’re there for the “WAC/Cullen Indoor Challenge”! WAC personnel will then cross you off the list of registered participants and if you were registered in time, your shirt should be there waiting for you. All participants must show an ID. and be 18 years of age or older.
AGAIN IN 2014:
- FirstGiving individual online fundraising pages to make your donation to heart research go even further!
- REGISTRATION CAPPED AT THE FIRST 1,000 PARTICIPANTS!
- Brightly colored Dry-Weave Tech Running Shirt
- Online registration closes at 11:59pm on February 11th (or once the 1000 participants cap is reached)
- T-shirts are only guaranteed to those who register through January 31st. Sign up early!
- Individual entry: $30 until January 31, $35 after
- Family: $100 (for up to 4 members) through January 31st, $125 after. Each additional member, $35.
- Team entry: $30/entrant. Online team entry fee is FREE (NOTE: For teams who register by mail, there is a $75 fee.) ALL Team registration ends on January 31st! If you are registering a team with a corporate sponsorship, please register as an individual team member. Please continue to payment screen and choose the “Send in Check” payment option. NOTE: The “Send in check” payment option will ONLY be honored for TEAM sponsorships registrations and not individual entries. CULLEN RUN/WALK must be included on the memo line of all sponsorship checks. The team captain is responsible for initiating and sending the sponsor check after all the team members have registered. Make sure that “CULLEN RUN/WALK” is on the memo line.
TEAM NAME ON YOUR ENTRY MUST BE EXACTLY THE SAME FOR ALL TEAM MEMBERS!
Raise Money for the Cause!
Set up your own personal FirstGiving fundraising page! It's free. It's quick. And it's easy!
Just by registering, you qualify for a free personalized web page to encourage friends and family to support your personal commitment to finding a cure for heart disease, America's number one killer. With a few simple clicks you can make a huge difference! Even if you can't participate in the actual run/walk on February 15, you can still help the cause by creating your personal fundraising page. It's easy to get started! Click the link below. Then send the link to your friends, family, colleagues and anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
Challenge your family and friends to sponsor your run or walk today!