2014 Crosslake Dam Run
- Entry Fees: Pre-Registration (by 7/25/14) $25.00 , Race Day/Late Registration $30.00
- Chip Timing by Pickle Events
Results here: Dam Run Results
- Aid stations will be located: near miles 3 and 4.5 for the 10K and at the turn around (1.5 miles) for the 5K
- T-Shirts to all participants - shirt size guaranteed if registered by 07/25/14
- Drawing for prizes before awards ceremony
- Refreshments and goodies will be available at the finish line
14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80-89, 90+
There will be an awards ceremony at the finish area after the completion of the races. Awards will be presented to the top three males and females in each of the divisions, which are listed. There will also be a special award for the first male and female to finish each race.
The 10K and the 5K are certified courses. Both races will begin and end in Crosslake. A map of each course will be on display at the registration area.
Starting Time and Location
Both races will start at 8:00 AM, at the same location, and end at the same location. The starting and registration areas are located just north of the Crosslake business district at the Town Square, on Swann Drive. Packet pick-up and race day registration will be from 6:30 - 7:45 am. There will be ample parking and toilet facilities available.
- No Pets, bikes or strollers allowed on the course
- Headsets/music discouraged
- Race Results will be posted at: