5th Annual Turkey Trot 10K, 5K and 1 Mile Fun Run
*Online registration closes Thurday, November 13th at 9 PM.
*Register by November 6th to guarantee a t-shirt on race day. If you do not get one on race day, directions will be given on when/where to pick it up.
*Packet pick-up available Friday, November 14th, 4-7 PM, if you register prior to the above cut-off, at the United Way office, 120 E. Washington Avenue, Fergus Falls, MN. Will also be available race day morning starting at 7:30 AM.
New for 2014:
The Turkey Trot is the last race in the Fergus Falls Race Series! Check it out at www.FFRaces.com.
LONG SLEEVED T-SHIRTS FOR ALL 5K and 10K REGISTRANTS!!
Start and finish will be just outside Kennedy Foyer, encouraging more fan participation and staying warmer pre-race!
See below for new pricing schedule; get a great deal if you register early!
Water stop added to the 10K!
Same as last year, all 10K and 5K finishers will be entered to win a two night stay at East Silent Resort! Check out the website at eastsilentresort.com.
- Prizes for the top three male and female finishers in the 5K and 10K
-Prizes for the top 3 one mile finishers
-Prizes for Best Costume!
- Runners and walkers welcome. Strollers welcome; for safety, no dogs please.
- Enjoy a beautiful walk or run in the crisp air through the lovely neighborhoods of Fergus Falls!
- Proceeds benefit Children's Services Association, a program of the United Way. Thank you for your support!
- 1 mile start is 8:30 AM. Fee is $5.
-5K start is 9:00 AM. Fee is $20 until 10-17, $25 10-18 to 11-7, and $30 11-8 to race day.
-10K start is 9:00 AM. Fee is $25 until 10-17, $30 10-18 to 11-7, and $35 11-8 to race day.
-All races will be chip timed.
- Registration, check-in, post-race snacks and awards ceremony held in Kennedy Secondary School foyer.
- No refunds. If you are unable to race for any reason, please consider your registration a donation to the Children's Services Association. Thank you.