UH Ahuja 5K For Wellness
Proceeds benefit the Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital.
- Time: Registration/ packet pick up: 7:00 a.m. 5K Run/Walk begins at 8:00 a.m., 1 mile senior and family walk begins at 8:10 am; *Children must have adult supervision at all times.
- Course: The race will start and finish at UH Ahuja Medical Center, 3999 Richmond Rd. Beachwood Ohio.
- Parking: Runners & Walkers will park at UH Ahuja Medical Center, 3999 Richmond Rd Beachwood Ohio in designated parking areas
- Entry Fee: Pre-registration 5K Run/Walk $15 $10 for all UH employees/spouse/same sex domestic partner, family members and volunteers. $20 race day registration for all. 1 mile senior and family walk FREE and registration is required. *Only 5K Run/Walk will be chip timed*
- Packet Pick-up:
Early bird packet pick-up: Cleveland Running Company, 20150 Van Aken, Shaker Hts, OH (216) 991-2000
Thursday, June 19th, 5 – 7 p.m.
Friday, June 20th , 5– 7 p.m.
Race day packet pick-up: UH Ahuja Medical Center: 7:00 a.m. – 7:45 a.m.
- T-shirts for the first 400 5K entrants, water stops, entertainment, post-race snacks and beverages. Awards for overall and age group winners. Please join us for the Family Health and Safety Day directly following the race.
HMA Promotions at 216-752-5151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org