Please join us for the 2016 Stump Farm Trail Races on October 30th, 2016 at the Brown County Reforestation Camp!
* RACE OPTIONS Races include a 5k run on wide rolling ski trails, a half marathon run on the single track mountain bike trails and a 15 mile and a 30 mile mountain bike race using the half marathon loop.
* SCHEDULE Race day registration opens at 7:30am at the ski lodge and the half marathon starts at 9am, 5k at 9:05 and the Mountain Bike races at 12 noon.
* Race shirts guaranteed to those who register by October 16th!
* The race is put on by and benefits the Ashwaubenon Nordic Ski Team and helps keep our dues low and the stoke high! We plan a great post race feed for racers and we are shooting for lots of sponsored prizes and awards. We will likely have a sponsored T-shirt promotion as well like last year. Like last years, we'll have live music and probably a couple of barrels for our racers!
* Click here LIKE US! and to share the event with friends! Visit us on Facebook to check out our team working hard and having fun but also for much more information, trail maps, pictures, sponsor and swag announcements!
Cancellation stuff...The race organizers reserve the ability to cancel the event due to unsafe weather (unlikely). Race organizers will make the best decisions when it comes to protecting the safety of all participants. This means we reserve the right to adjust, cancel, reroute, or reschedule as we see fit.
Because the bulk of our costs come before the event even occurs we will not be able to extend refunds to those who wish to cancel their registration for any reason. In the instance of mega wild weather we will assess things appropriately and fairly, to the best of our abilities.
Race registration is non-transferable and cannot be rolled over to subsequent races. We will always treat our community fairly but also ask that you be sympathetic about the realities of putting on a great event.