Trek Precision Fit Level 2 curriculum focuses on teaching experienced fitters advanced techniques and evaluation to further their skills
Key objectives are building a deeper anatomical foundation for fit decisions and teach students how to use critical reasoning skills to deliver the best possible fit solution for their client. The classes focuses on the foot and the various intervenions that can be made and brings saddle pressure mapping into the process. All courses and training will be hosted at our Trek Precision Fit facility at Trek Bicycle's global headquarters in Waterloo, WI.
Transportation is provided from the recommended hotel to Trek. Students are responsible for booking and paying for their own travel and hotel.
Subject material covered:
- Advanced anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of bicycle fitting
- Advanced physical evaluation tests
- Advanced pedaling dynamics
- Foot Control – insoles, wedging, shims
- Saddle/Rider Interface – Pressure Analysis Tool
- Tools used: Fit bike pro, Trek pure position, motion capture, PAT - saddle
- Includes breakfast, lunch, and course materials
- Transportation from recommended Madison hotels to Waterloo included
- Students responsible for booking their own hotel
- Class runs from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM each day