Trek Precision Fit Level 1 curriculum focuses on teaching beginning fitters how to properly perform a road and triathlon fit.
Key objectives are to provide an anatomical foundation for fit decisions and teach students how to use critical reasoning skills to deliver the best possible fit solution for their client. The class also covers the business of fit and discusses best practices for implementing a fit business in your store. All courses and training will be hosted at our Trek Precision Fit facility at Trek Bicycle's global headquarters in Waterloo, WI.
Transportation is provided from the recommended hotel to Trek. Students are responsible for booking and paying for their own travel and hotel.
Subject material covered:
- Basic human anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of bicycle fitting
- Road and triathlon fit protocols
- Implementing a profitable fit business in your store
- Tools used: Fit bike pro, Trek pure position, motion capture
- Includes lunch, breakfast, and course materials