Promoting health, fitness and fun! We encourage all ages and abilities to participate. Make this a family event!
- Race Day Registration begins at 7:00am at the Henning Fairgrounds *NEW STARTING LOCATION*
- Race Start at 8:00am
- Bonus gift for the first 100 to pre-register
- T-shirts to all pre-registered participants (as long as they last)
- Overall 5K male and female winner receives a plaque
- Medal for Top 3 in age categories for 5K Run and 5K Walk
- Medal for 1 mile 1st, 2nd & 3rd overall winners
- Ribbons for 1 mile walkers/runners
-Submit your choice for the Inspiration Award. A short story or explanation detailing why this person deserves this honor is recommended. Can submit on this site or mail to Amy Ahlfs - 508 Three Lakes Road - Ottertail, MN 56571.
- Beverage and health snacks provided by C.H.A.T.
- Special Awards
- Cash and door prizes for participants
- Age divisions are age on day of race
10 & Under
-1st National Bank Henning, Ottertail and Battle Lake
-Jennie-O Turkey Store
-Tri-County Health Care
-Precision Landscape & Irrigation
-Community Health Action Team