Proceeds from this event support the Student-Run Free Clinic of Case Western Reserve University, which provides free medical care to the underserved in the greater Cleveland area. Staffed by volunteer physicians and teams of CWRU medical, nursing, and social work students, the SRFC sees over 400 patients per year and serves many more through community outreach programs. At the same time, it provides students with valuable clinical experience and mentorship opportunities in the early stages of their careers. For more information about the SRFC, visit http://srfc.case.edu/. Thank you for your support!
- Enthusiatic bubble blowers along the route
- T-shirt to first 150 registered
- Runs will be held through the scenic Forest Hill Park to avoid traffic.
- One water stop
- Refreshments following the runs
- Parking available next to start and finish line
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free parking
Packet pick-up and race day registration begin at 7:30am
- 5K $20 Pre-Registration, $25 Race Day
- 1Mile $20 Pre-Registration, $25 Race Day
Race Start Times:
- 1 Mile Walk - 8:30am
- 5K Run - 9:00am
If you have questions, please contact HMA Promotions at 216-752-5151 or email email@example.com