A Retreat for Staff in Mental Health, Human Services, & Youth Work
Sending you into Late Fall & Winter with amazing resources, learning, laughter & relaxation. Earn 6.5 CEUs while you take care of yourself and reflect on your life and your work, gaining resources & skills to share with coworkers & clients. CEUs provided by the Bemidji State University Social Work Dept.
Join Us for Keynotes and Morning/Afternoon Breakout Sessions Focused on Your Well-Being * Creating Workplace Cultures of Respect and Resiliency: Overcoming Self-Defeating Habits of Otherwise Brilliant People® * Eat Well, Live Well: Nurturing Yourself Through Nutrition to Support Your Mood, Brain, and Body * Identifying Your Self-Care Plan: Reflective Consultation, Self-Care Strategies, and Body Mapping * An Indigenous Perspective on Mind-Body Medicine * Yoga for Professionals: Nurturing Body, Mind & Spirit * Learn to Listen to Your Life * The Blank Page: Practicing Courage & Self-Renewal Through Sound, Silence & Image
* Schedule Registration/Check In & Breakfast starts at 8:00 AM; Opening Welcome & Keynote at 9:00 AM; Morning Session 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM; Lunch Keynote 12:00-1:30 PM; Afternoon Session 1:45 - 5:00 PM
* Participant registration includes: all sessions and materials, a continental breakfast (hard boiled eggs, bagels, fruit), lunch (baked potato bar, soup and salad), coffee, tea and water throughout the day. Vegan and vegetarian options available.
* If presenters provide them, Handouts will be available on our website for download (check after November 1st)!
* Display Tables Include: Seated massage $1/minute, crafts, essential oils, and others.
* Retreat Location Chase on the Lake - Walker, MN Chase on the Lake is located just off Hwy 371 on the beautiful shores of Walker Bay on Leech Lake. Enjoy the pool, sauna, or spa at Chase. Visit Walker's downtown shops & restaurants and check out the lake views & activities. A block of rooms is available at $89/night. Consider having friends or family join you for the weekend! Contact Chase at 888.242.7306 or visit www.chaseonthelake.com. Handicap accessible.
SPACE IS LIMITED! PLEASE REGISTER EARLY! Registration will close once 125 participants have registered!
Questions: Contact Kari Bloomquist at 218-441-4562 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Evergreen's website for updates!